Monday, June 22, 2009

NB nappying week 1-2

Well Nanuq is 2 weeks old now so here is my first nappy review.

Please take note fit is based on how it fits my son and my son only. Absorbency and drying time are only in relation to the other nappies on the list, all nappies when through the wash and I checked regularly to see what dried quicker and slower, some took several days but it has been very overcast and cold here in Canberra.

NOTE: for drying time 1 = Fast, 5 = slow and then everything in between.

If I have mis named any nappies please please let me know so I can fix it up.

I will now be starting the next fortnight of comparisons, if there are any nappy makers that want their nappy on the list please contact me, happy to buy if its something I will use, happy just to borrow otherwise.

NB and small nappies have been included so I can see when he outgrows nappies and when he grows into nappies. I would be likely to leave the small nappies in the cupboard and then one day discover they fit but not know from when. For example I was surprised the VB medium fits and how well the Wild Child S/M fits when neither are a NB nappy.

MY test results below.


No comments: