Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blog prize draw week TWO!!!

Firstly to announce the very luck winner of the week one draw. The selection was made by an online list randomiser. And the WINNER is Kym. Congratulations Kym. Sorry to those that did not win, thank you for your comments they were very much appreciated. haidennesmommy, Kym and shadowshop I do take custom orders, and I can easily make it with a bottom opening.


Week Two Prize
To enter this draw all you need to do is post a comment in the weekly blog post.
Week two runs 8th - 14th September. The winner will be announced on the 15th. The prize this week is a Brown OR Pink Cocoon with Beanie details can be found here


Week Two Discussion
Mummy + Me Sets
What would you like to see in a set? Mummy + how many me's? Comment on a set you like, tell me they are a silly idea if you would like to. Winners are not picked on comments the name is randomly drawn. So start discussing anything you would like regarding Mummy + Me sets.

P.S. The prize will be posted to Australian addresses only.

15 comments:

K said...

I think it is such a lovely idea that you have a mummy and me set, kids always want to help out and be just like mummy and the necklaces are a cute combination! I would love to see a necklace or a shirt combo, like in small embroidery which says something like, She's mine (for mum) and I'm hers (on my daughters)plus apron sets that match are always adorable!
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

K said...

I am subscribed to your newsletter and follow your blog :)
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

I would love to follow you on facebook if you have a page :)

Tracey said...

Hi Kym.
I do have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/TBcards/218807760253?ref=ts
or just search for TBcards I'm sure you will find it.

angelskies said...

is it possible for a set for mum and a son? As they tend to be fairly girly? celtic knot or something similar?

i think they are cute just difficult to find for lil boys!

Unknown said...

I agree with Angelskies. I was going to say the same thing. I love to cook with my son (who will be 4 on Wednesday). I would love to have matching aprons. something that can have the same image, but maybe different colours?

Tracey said...

ooh Jane that sounds like fun. My next project I think. Make sure you are signed up to the newsletter so you know when its stocked.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son for Wednesday!

Parenting Premmies said...

Hi :-)

I also like the mum and son matching set idea :-D

I'm not much of a cook though :P

Unknown said...

gosh you have so many lovely things... the baby cocoons are a great idea...

h2olily said...

I think the idea is gorgeous...I can't wait till my little one who is almost 10 mths can safely wear a necklace...love the butterflies!

mummy2jj said...

it would be really nice to have a set for mother and son as my son loves to have what i have got!

Anonymous said...

I agree with mummy2jj. Would love to have something mummy and me to my two boys. And maybe have more than one "me" item for more than one child in the family

L. said...

The baby cocoons are a fantastic idea! Is it a pattern of your own that you've used? Also, are you on Ravelry?

Tracey said...

Mands, the two apron sets do allow for an extra me in the options. As do the dishcloths. I am currently working on a mummy/daddy + up to 8me apron set.

L. yes it is my own pattern. My son has a stack of practice ones LOL.

Nicole said...

I was going to suggest mummy and son aprons too! My son loves helping in the kitchen.

mummy2jj said...

exciting i cannot wait to see the mummy and me aprons!!

just wondering though if you did do mummy and me plus an extra one would your kids like it because they are wearing matching things??
with adding an extra one on maybe you could do it like to add an extra one of these costs so much??