Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog prize draw week THREE!!!

Firstly to announce the very luck winner of the week two draw. The selection was made by an online list randomiser. And the WINNER is ~Sally~ . Congratulations Sally, if you can please email your address to tracey@tbcards.com.au I will get your prize posted, take advantage of the free shipping and add some other things to your order. Sorry to those that did not win, thank you for your comments they were very much appreciated. I am currently working on a few ideas for mummy and son Will have them ready for Christmas. There is the vine mummy + me apron that can be ordered with the me size as the stripy apron found in the daddy + me section.

Week Three Prize

To enter this draw all you need to do is post a comment in the weekly blog post.
Week two runs 15th - 21st September. The winner will be announced on the 22nd.
The prize this week is a $10 gift voucher

Week Three Featured Product
Bamboo Facewashers

You can discuss these if you like or anything you want really.

Also dont forget to sign up to the NEWSLETTER

9 comments:

Parenting Premmies said...

OMG! I'm so excited :D I never win anything!!! Thankyou so much!! I've been eyeing off some things on your site, will email you and head over to have another squizz!!

'eeeeee' so excited!! You've made my day!

Nat Waghorn said...

You have some beautiful cards! I love to dabble in photography too but wouldn't have a clue how to start something like you have! Well done!!!

Tracey said...

oh thanks Nat a lovely comment and perfect timing.

Tam said...

wow tracey...cool site

Tracey said...

Thanks Tam. Wow you and Nat have a good chance so far of winning the gift voucher this week. If you become a facebook fan you might just win 2 vouchers!!!!

Candice said...

Love your products!! One of my fav would have to be the Baby Cocoons. So Cute!!!

mummy2jj said...

bamboo facewashers they would be soo soft!

K said...

The loveliest thing is so soft facewasher on your skin, and these look like they would be lovely for baby and me!
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

K said...

I am subscribed to your newsletter :)
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au